Friday, February 7, 2014

Is this a good gaming laptop Asus X83Vb X2?




Alim


I am looking for a budget laptop, used or new, that can run some of my desktop apps like office 2010, adobe cs5, and some games. I play anything from Tropico 3, Spore, to Obivion the Elder Scrolls IV. Other than that I run Hulu, Netflix and Windows Media Player to watch video.

Please let me know your opinion of the Asus that I found on ebay priced at $500:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ASUS-14-GAMING-LAPTOP-NOTEBOOK-4GB-WEBCAM-HDMI-2GHZ-/180577102277?pt=Laptops_Nov05&hash=item2a0b3be9c5#ht_10377wt_1139

So my question is this, good deal or not? And if not, what is a good alternative around the same price? :) Thanks.
The Asus g60 is pretty close in price. Only 4 USB ports and a bit bigger :\ I can live with it. Also I have my own copy of Windows 7 so OS is no issue. If I buy any computer used I wouldn't feel comfortable until I did a clean install with my own OS. I'll look into the Asus g60, thanks.



Answer
I have few that which has latest configuration and god for gaming
Acer AS5745G-7671 15.6-Inch Laptop - Black
*15.6-inch HD widescreen CineCrystal LED-backlit display
*2.4 GHz Intel Core i3-370M dual-core processor
*500 GB SATA hard drive (5400 RPM)
*4 GB of installed DDR3 RAM (1066 MHz)
*NVIDIA GeForce GT 420M with 1 GB of dedicated DDR3 video memory
*8x SuperMulti DVD±R/RW drive can also write to CD, DVD-RAM, and dual-layer (DL) DVD±R discs--which can hold up to 8.5 GB of data.
*1.3-megapixel HD webcam

Which one! Xbox 360 or Gaming Laptop?




Jesse


So i can't make my finale decision. I'm losing my mind. I don't know if i should get the xbox 360 with some accessories or a gaming laptop. Here are the two groups.

First is the Xbox 360 120GB Elite Spring 2010 Bundle,VIZIO VA220E 22-Inch,Xbox 360 Live Subscription Gold Card,Battlefield: Bad Company 2, HDMI cables, and Apple iPod touch 8 GB(with case and screen protecter).

Second is only the Asus G60JX-RBBX05 Gaming laptop(found at bestbuy)

The crazy thing is each group is less than $900 dallors!!!! If i choose the first group i don't have a laptop but i can use my parents desktop. But i still have the ipod touch for mobile use. Now if i choose the second group i wont be able to play good games that are only released through xbox 360.
What do you guys think(explain why)? Thank you for your time:)



Answer
Get the xbox, a gaming laptop may be great but you can play games just as well on your parents desktop's besides the bundle sounds like a great deal to me.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Is this a good gaming laptop Asus X83Vb X2?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment