Friday, February 7, 2014

Laptop for college? Any advice?? 10 points best answer!!!!?




Dark A


I'm starting college in the fall and need a strong and durable laptop. I won't be using it for gaming so the features I will need will be basic: microsoft, a lot of web searching, downloading music, etc. Mostly school and personal use so a fast laptop would be really great. I'm an economics major but I'm not sure if I'll need any special programs. If any of you guys know about this, please let me know.

So yeah, any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Things I'm looking for in a laptop are these:

Long battery life
Intel processor
decent memory
Something that would last me 4 years (if possible)
Something not too heavy
Something with windows 7 perhaps? I'm not a big fan of windows 8

Also any input on MacBooks or ultrabooks would be great. Is it worth it or no?

Thank you so much!



Answer
Hey, that is a great question, thanks for coming to answers, I hope this information helps.
http://www.onedollarcomputersolutions.com/laptop.php

http://reviews.cnet.com/8301-3121_7-5758â¦

Most reliable laptop brands: the results

Apple tops the list, as might be expected from such a premium PC builder. Apple products are far from cheap, but they do offer a quality experience. Runner up Dell has a very different business model. It, like other high-ranking brands HP and Asus, operates as a volume laptop maker, selling many thousands of laptops every week. We would expect to see them, and Lenovo, high up in our list because they sell so many PCs: but their higher ranking suggests a lot of satisfied customers.

Apple: 19%
Dell: 12%
Asus: 11%
HP: 11%
Acer: 9%
Lenovo: 9%
Toshiba: 9%
Samsung: 7%
Sony: 6%
Alienware: 3%
Fujitsu: 1%
MSI: 1%
Panasonic: 1%
I do not agree with this. But this was the results of a large survey...

The best 8 laptops for sale at this time by pc advisor...

http://www.pcadvisor.co.uk/test-centre/laptop/3214618/best-laptop-you-can-buy-2013/?cmpid=HTML-DN210613&olo=daily%20news

That is a great question, hope I was able to help. Good Luck...

People First! Thatâs my motto at Yahoo Answers. I am dedicated to providing you with an excellent experience. I am here to answer your questions and resolve any problems you may have. We promise to persevere in finding a successful resolution. You are my focus. Resolving whatever issues that brought you to Yahoo Answers is our mission.

Source(s): CompTIA A+ Certified Computer Professional

Good laptop make me get a good one 10pts?




nicole


I have exactly 500 dollars my old pc broke I used it to record my gameplay with an HD PVR 2 GE look me up on YouTube TIMKTxAutoTune I would prefer if I can buy one at Walmart or best buy much have 8 gigs of ram doesn't have to have touch screen if does and too expensive tell me or lower the ram it might make it cheaper I like to edit record gameplay montages videos games are awesome so yeah I got 500 dollars and I need a really good laptop at editing windows-any must be at Walmart or best buy I can pay 600 (with taxes) please find a good laptop


Answer
Hey, thanks for coming to answers, I hope this information helps.
http://www.onedollarcomputersolutions.com/laptop.php

http://reviews.cnet.com/8301-3121_7-5758â¦

Most reliable laptop and tablet brands: the results

Apple tops the list, as might be expected from such a premium PC builder. Apple products are far from cheap, but they do offer a quality experience. Runner up Dell has a very different business model. It, like other high-ranking brands HP and Asus, operates as a volume laptop maker, selling many thousands of laptops and tablets every week. We would expect to see them, and Lenovo, high up in our list because they sell so many units: but their higher ranking suggests a lot of satisfied customers.

Apple: 19%
Dell: 12%
Asus: 11%
HP: 11%
Acer: 9%
Lenovo: 9%
Toshiba: 9%
Samsung: 7%
Sony: 6%
Alienware: 3%
Fujitsu: 1%
MSI: 1%
Panasonic: 1%
I do not agree with this. But this was the results of a large survey...

The best 8 pc's for sale at this time by pc advisor...

http://www.pcadvisor.co.uk/test-centre/laptop/3214618/best-pc-you-can-buy-2013/?cmpid=HTML-DN210613&olo=daily%20news

That is a great question, hope I was able to help. Good Luck...



Source(s): CompTIA A+ Certified Computer Professional




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Laptop for college? Any advice?? 10 points best answer!!!!?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment