Sunday, February 2, 2014

Christmas Wishlist 2010. Help Please?




Erin Mille


ok, i am a 14 year old girl and my family have come to me about what i want for christmas& birthday(dec.27th) ALREADY. yeah im excited. but i still thinks its way too early! :P well i have ABSOULTLY NO CLUE on what i want. heres some ideas.
1- Blackberry (but i have a phone, and the contract isn't up so it would be like $400 :/
2- Ed Hardy Tee
3- Yankees Tickets?
4-

Plus its hard because i have all what i want already like,
1- Laptop
2- Phone
3- itouch etc..

Oh and please don't tell me stuff like "Gift Cards" or just plain "Money" because 1- i like the feeling of not knowing whats in the wrapping paper instead of just being handed an evelope(=
Happy Holidays 2010
Yes! i do love girly stuff. but i also love sports :P



Answer
iPod dock?
New bronzed or blush?
One of your favorite Christmas movies as an early present?
New uggs?
Jewerly from forever 21?
Vera Bradley purse?
Maybe a wii or something of video games?
Happy early birthday and merry early Christmas everyone(: 75 days I believe!

please help me please wep wpa key ps3 help please i beg!!!! :(?

Q. ok so i just got a new ps3 in dec 2010 rite now i put it in the guestroom which has a tv bed and random things beside my other room which has a laptop and a broken comp but i dont knoe if i have wpa or wep wireless or wired please i tried every link on utube and all articles and everything i ask my dad for the wep or wpa key thing he said no he will not let me have internet on it but i m bored of just playing 2 games i wanna have internet and to be able to go on ps store and stuff now i wont ask my neighbours because i dont want to land in trouble and 2nd it doesnt look rite so and on my dads laptop it has a make a wireless connection for home and office thing but i want to knoe if wifi is free or not cus i ll just make a name and wep there but is it free or not? and in my ps3 it has a list like hub -wep, default, bell240, bell 490 something but i dont knoe their wep so please help me tell me ur wep key please help me please i beg please i am stresses please help me!!!!! :(


Answer
a wep or wpa key is just a password for a wireless router. Assuming you have an internet connection and a wireless router its free(this doesn't include any download fees or what ever your internet service provider may have however most don't charge fees for data.)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Christmas Wishlist 2010. Help Please?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment