Saturday, February 8, 2014

What’s On Your My Christmas Wish List 2011?




andypc14


Do You Think Whatâs On Your My Christmas Wish List 2011? Iâm Want For Christmas Wish list Gifts Probably Should Get HP PC Game Laptop Computer, Nintendo Wii Game Bundle Come With include: Wii MotionPlus, Sensor Bar For Wii, DVD Game, Wii Sports, Big League Sports And Rechargeable Battery Dock for Wii Remote, OR Microsoft XBOX 360 250GB Game Bundle Come With include: DVD Game, XBOXLIVE, XBOX 360 Kinect, Kinect Sports: Season 2 And Rechargeable Battery System For XBOX 360. You Donât Miss Game Console OR PC Game Option Go Online at: http://www.shopping.hp.com/notebooks , http://www.nintendo.com/wii OR http://www.xbox.com/en-US/ . Please I'm Help itâs Up to You Decide and Americaâs Choice answers So Makesure Hopeful Weâre Got answers. Best Wishes Happy Holiday To Your All Everybody And Good Luck Too! Everyone.


Answer
I just want to see my best friend again. Six months ago she moved over sea's and she's coming home this holiday which I can't wait for!

Teenage girl christmas list 2011!?




Little Mon


Hi I'm 16 and I need some more things for my christmas list. Here is what I have already:
Snooki Slippers
Lady Gaga Born This Way Poster
Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion
Aerie Bra
A Straightener
$15 Starbucks Gift Card
Some boots that look like Uggs
Gym Membership

What else should I ask for?



Answer
ipod
ipad
books
kindle
nook
victoria secret stuff
sephora makeup
perfume
CDs
Itunes gift card
a curler
board games
north face
printer
a gift card to some place
AE clothes
clothes from other place
head phones
a new phone
bluetooth
a phone plan
room remodeling
new furniture
new comforter
a dress
some nice shoes
heels
nail polish
hair clips
water repellant for ur boots
laptop
desk top
more posters
movie tickets
forever 21 gift card
swarovski stuff
juicy stuff
new luggage
a new purse
a new wallet
a pet
concert tickets
new phone case
Pjs
Food
converse
vans
rosetta stone
calculator
game system
plane tickets
shopping trip
cake
new matress
etc.. you get the idea. hope i helped! ;D happy holidays!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What’s On Your My Christmas Wish List 2011?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment