Friday, February 7, 2014

What is a good gaming laptop?




copycatnin


I need a gaming laptop to play Steam games like Left 4 Dead and TF2. However, a low price is REALLY important to me, so does anyone know of an inexpensive, but still reliable gaming laptop?


Answer
Acer Aspire AS5560G-7809 NX.RURAA.001 Notebook PC, hardcore games especially demanding games of 2011 like Battlefield 3 should run fluently in medium detail settings.

Best gaming laptop for christmas 2011?




bob


Im looking into buying a gaming laptop for christmas and i was wondering if anyone had any recommendations. It needs to run windows (no macs, etc), be capable of running new high end games (swtor, gw 2.. etc). And id like to keep it relatively cheap (under around $1300). thanks for your help.


Answer
I know exactly what you want... right now I'm using a Toshiba notebook ... It runs on windows 7. Very good for gaming. It cost me around 500 dollars canadian when it was on sale... for like 20 percent off or something :P but it seems like it's in your budget :)
It is 15-16'' . It has lasted me a while. You could look in Future Shop or Best Buy. I got mine in Future shop :P




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is a good gaming laptop?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment