Friday, July 26, 2013

Can the new Macbook run Call of duty 4 and 5 on bootcamp through XP or vista?

best gaming laptop hackintosh on HP Probook 4540s video review - laptop.bg (Bulgarian Full HD version ...
best gaming laptop hackintosh image



Alexander


Can the new Macbook run Call of duty 4 and 5 on bootcamp through XP or vista, the new macbook is the alluminium one.
If not, if you are shure that it can't, because you have tried, i will have to buy a macbook pro for myself. I love gaming, and need a laptop:i travel alot.



Answer
It can, but you'll have to turn the settings down to get a good frame rate.

I've run QuakeWars in both Mac OS X and Windows Vista...and it ran better in OS X. I doubt that'll be the case with CoD, however, since it uses this thing called Cider that basically translates Direct3D to OpenGL and kills frame rate in the process, even on my MacBook Pro (early 2008 - Core 2 Quad 2.4 GHz and GeForce 8600 512 MB) and my Hackintosh (C2Q 9650 and GeForce 8800 Ultra).

Should I buy a regular windows laptop or a MacBook?




Travis


I'm 16 and I really want a laptop and I've never owned one before but I've always used desktop computers I'm mostly going to use the laptop for music and stuff... And what ways can I save/get money for it?


Answer
If your looking to play games, movies, music and lots of multimedia then go Windows

However, if your going to use it for creating and editing music and movies go Hackintosh, a Mac OS in a windows, Linux, 86x pc or laptop.

If your looking to stream Music to an android phone and an OS with a good Appstore, then find a cheap laptop thats hand made without any OS and download Linux Ubuntu and install it on your laptop




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Can the new Macbook run Call of duty 4 and 5 on bootcamp through XP or vista?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment