Thursday, July 25, 2013

what is a good budget computer that is good at gaming?

best gaming laptops tom hardware on Articles Archive Five Top Pc Hardware Accessories For Gaming | PC Web
best gaming laptops tom hardware image



Kenneth


i was wondering if there were any good computer under $600 ideally. i prefer for it to be good at gaming like minecraft, saints row the third, diablo 3, etc. i dont really know how to build computers, keep that in mind. thanks!


Answer
I didn't know how to build computers until I watched a few YouTube videos, most notably the Tom's Hardware and Newegg DIY videos. It's easy, fun, and you save money. I am just a dumb 15 year old but I still managed to put together $4000 of parts in under an hour with no prior experience whatsoever. Having said that, the suggested Asus computer is a great laptop and, quite frankly, cannot be beat for the price. But hear me out-watch one or two YouTube videos on how to build a computer. If you don't feel like you can do it, I get it, but if you want to give it a shot, just post another question about helping you choose parts-I'm sure someone will help you.
Good luck.

Is it possible to upgrade the video card of my dell inspiron laptop?




Legion O


Is it required to only buy the graphics card at dell company since my laptop is dell?
any suggestions on what's the best graphics card now available? especially for 3d animation making and gaming.



Answer
It is not necessary to buy a graphics card from Dell even if you own a Dell laptop. Chances are that you will get charged more from Dell. However, if you change the graphics card on your own, you will probably violate the warranty on the laptop. What I would suggest is checking the specifications of the laptop and finding what socket does the graphics card require (and the type, e.g. AGP). You can then hunt for a newer graphics card and their prices on websites such as newegg.com. Also check for graphics card reviews on anandtech.com and Tom's Hardware. I hope that you are comfortable with opening the laptop though, since it can be a pain.

If you are not comfortable with fiddling with laptop hardware, I recommend contacting Dell for the upgrade. In any case, don't forget to back up your data.

Happy gaming!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: what is a good budget computer that is good at gaming?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment