Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Good cheap graphics card for gaming ~ $250 and below?

best gaming laptops 2012 yahoo on USB Squirming Tentacle
best gaming laptops 2012 yahoo image



Dylan


I mainly would like to play "GuildWars 2", and my laptop at the moment is not capable to play "Tera" at low settings, I want to play games like how they should be played with normal or above settings. So i was looking online to find graphics card judging maybe that was the problem considering i run a 32 bit graphics card intel hd core. My plan is that i find a "nvidia geforce 660m" for a reasonable cheap price. My whole budget for buying components for my laptop is under $400-500 if you would recommend any other components that would make this a lot cheaper and make my gaming much better, please do i still don't know what other components i may need


Answer
Hey, that is a great question, thanks for coming to answers, I hope this information helps.
Informatin on GPUs (video cards)
http://www.videocardbenchmark.net

http://www.techpowerup.com/reviews/Zotacâ¦
http://www.bit-tech.net/hardware/2012/03â¦

http://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/gamiâ¦
http://www.hardware-revolution.com/mistaâ¦

http://www.gpureview.com/show_cards.php

http://www.ccl-la.com/blog/
http://www.webcrawler.com/
http://www.notebookcheck.net/NVIDIA-GeFoâ¦

Post the brand and complete model number and installed operating system when asking a question to get the best help. You need to post full details of the problem and what you want to do.


People First! Thatâs my motto at Yahoo Answers. I am dedicated to providing you with an excellent experience. I am here to answer your questions and resolve any problems you may have. We promise to persevere in finding a successful resolution. You are my focus. Resolving whatever issues that brought you to Yahoo Answers is our mission.
Hey, If the above information helped or you appreciate the effort, volt best answer...

Source(s): CompTIA A+ Certified Computer Professional

Is my computer strong enough to handle high-end games?




Mok


System Information

Operating System: Windows 8 Single Language 64-bit
Language: English
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-3317U CPU @ 1.70GHz (4 CPUs), ~1.7GHz
Memory: 4096MB RAM
Available OS Memory: 3982MB RAM
Page File: 3206MB used, 2822MB available

DirectX Version: DirectX 11
User DPI Setting: Using System DPI
System DPI Setting: 96 DPI (100 percent)
DWM DPI Scaling: Disabled
DxDiag Version: 6.02.9200.16384 64bit Unicode

1) Intel(R) HD Graphics 4000
2) Nvidia Geforce GT 635M


So there's my computer specification, and i wonder can my computer supports my daily activities. I would like an answer base on below's questions :

1) Am i able to play the sims 3? i have been searching a lot of information and some says no some says yes. And im quite frustrated, be in fact that i think my laptop is good enaf to handle.
2) Will i be able to play high-end games like Battlefield 3, Dmc devil may cry ( 2013 ) , assassin creed, crysis 2, COD? with what settings?
3) If i play few hours continuously, will i damage my computer?

I would like to know that my computer is good enough to support all these or not? I have been searching hours of forums and videos, most of their computers are somewhere similar to mine, and they can run with different high-end games with no lag. I have been getting random crashes when i am playing the sims 3. I used the sims 3 crash analyzer and it says insufficient ram or insufficient graphics capabilities. Ram i understand and im going to upgrade to 8gb with or without the crash analyzer saying im lack of ram. But graphic capabilities? I have been playing games like Cod modern warfare3, battlefield 3, need for speed 2012, all high settings, no lag, no crash >< can anybody give me some professional advice? im eager to know >< serious answer please.
Im sure you can play battlefield 3, because i have finished the whole story == no lag, its just the pc gets very hot. no crash, no lag. im serious.



Answer
Hello sir/maam:

Try to look at my PC specs here: http://ph.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20130430032350AAzurwh

If you've read it, you'll know that my PC specs are very inferior compared to yours. But I can perfectly play all of Modern Warfares, but not the Battlefield 3 (but I can still play it with the lowest graphics settings, it's fine). Although Battlefield 2 works fine.

Now answering your questions:
1. I'm sure you can play Sims 3.
2. DMC- perfectly yes. If you know someone who knows about laptops, have him/her unlock the one more CPU. Since it's i5, there are 5 CPU, the 5th CPU is locked so there's only 4 working CPU. My cousin unlocked my 4th CPU and overclocked their speed from 2.6Ghz to 3.2Ghz. It'll work for you also.
3. No it won't damage your PC. But you need to play in a cold room. It won't damage the PC, but i'm certain it will damage your eyesight, just like mine, when I've played everyday for hours, my eyesight quite deteriorated.

My suggestions are that you add additional 4gb to your RAM, just like mine, to become 8Gb ram. That's the ultimate playing machine. Second to 16Gb ram i7 Processor.

Your Graphics Specs are superior to mine. I have Gt430 and COD MW3 doesn't lag. I'm extremely certain your PC won't lag playing those games.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Good cheap graphics card for gaming ~ $250 and below?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment