Saturday, July 27, 2013

How much will my laptop go for online?

best gaming laptop for your money 2011 on Custom Water Cooled Gaming PC | How To Make & Do Everything!
best gaming laptop for your money 2011 image



Joshua


I am a gamer, and I purchased a laptop in 2011. The laptop however wasn't built for gaming, but it sufficed for the time. Now 2 years later, It is out of date, and I dont have much use for it. I would like to know how much it would go for if i put it online so I can have more money for a nicer computer. Heres the specs that im aware of.

-Windows 7, DirectX 11 also
-Pentium CPU
-2048 MB RAM
-Dell computer
-It also comes with the charger


If somebody would be willing to tell me how much they think it would go for, I would really appreciate it! Thanks.



Answer
Exact model number?
~

How to save up for a laptop?




Max


I'm 14 going into high school, but I need a new computer and I really want a MacBook pro that costs nearly two grand. Any tips or advice to save up enough money before 2011? I would really not want to take surveys online, because my parents don't approve but what are some other ways to make enough money when you are 14.


Answer
You could ask your parents if you can open a savings account at a local bank, and start putting all to most of your money into that savings account. You could ask to do chores for money, and also see if you or your parents could open an e-bay account. You could sell video games or clothes that you don't want or need anymore that way (or see if there is a place locally that will buy some of your stuff). The most important thing is that you save everything you can.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How much will my laptop go for online?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment