Tuesday, July 23, 2013

What kind of custom gaming laptop could I get with this?

best gaming laptops with ssd on Best Gaming Laptop 2013
best gaming laptops with ssd image



Dr.Salt


Ok, I have about $2000 bucks, what kind of custom gaming laptop could I get? Can some one list out the best parts I could use. Stay with in the budget of $2000 dollars please.


Answer
I found myself in a similar situation earlier this year and bought both a desktop and a laptop rather than spending 2k on 1, why not spend 1k on 2?!

I bought a Lenovo y570 laptop (core i7 (3.0GHZ), Geforce 555M, 8GB RAM) $900 on new egg

AND the parts for a gaming desktop core i5 2500k (5.0GHZ), 16GB RAM, 128GB SSD RAID0, Geforce 560ti, 850W PSU, which I assembled myself.

The desktop can run Battlefield 3 Maxed at over 60 FPS and the laptop can do it on medium at nearly 60 FPS.

Overall I am very happy because when at my house and gaming I play on my desktop and when I am mobile or at a lan party I can game just as good as most people.

What qualities should a gaming laptop have?




Ike


RAM, additional memory, etc. I went to a gaming laptop website , but all the laptops were grossly overpriced.


Answer
A decent amount of ram of about 6-8gb, a decent hard drive or a SSD, for faster speeds, i5 or i7 processor and 2.5ghz+ and also a dedicated graphics card.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What kind of custom gaming laptop could I get with this?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment