Monday, July 22, 2013

Which gaming laptops under $1000 have backlit keyboards?

best gaming laptop backlit keyboard on ... Republic of Gamers G74SX-DH72 Gaming Laptop | Best Gaming Laptop 2013
best gaming laptop backlit keyboard image



Black Keyb


I was looking for a good gaming laptop under 1k but most seem to not feature backlit keyboards. This is one feature I really really need. Does anyone know of any such gaming laptops? Only the even more expensive ones seem to have it. Thanks.
I've tried building it on Cyberpower pc, I can't get that feature under 1k. Same for Ibuypower but it is even less value than Cyberpower pc. Maybe some other gaming laptop brands??



Answer
I would go to custom builders, there are some good ones out there.

I used cyberpowerpc, but there are a lot of better ones. Make sure to read lots of reviews!

A lot of people say that they are not worth it, but it really depends on the case. I game a lot, but I also travel very frequently so having a lappy made sense. It was a great investment for ME as I could not take my beautiful (PINK! :D) gaming rig with me.

<3 good luck.

What do I look for in gaming laptops?




Deuce


What things should I look for when Im trying to buy a gaming laptop? I dont know much about laptops please help.


Answer
You need to look for
- fast processor - Intel Core i5 or i7 would be preferred
- at least 4GB RAM
- at least 500GB hard drive
- great graphics card - most important component when it comes to playing games.

For around $1200 bucks, check Toshiba Qosmio X875-Q7380 gaming laptop
http://www.amazon.com/Toshiba-X875-Q7380-17-3-Inch-Diamond-Textured-Aluminum/dp/B009D1UW2I/ref=sr_1_1?s=electronics&tag=basebal-20&ie=UTF8&qid=1357426580&sr=1-1&keywords=B009D1UW2I
Specs:
- Intel Core i7-3630QM processor
- 12GB RAM
- 1TB hard drive
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 670M graphics card
- LED-Backlit Keyboard
- Windows 8




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Which gaming laptops under $1000 have backlit keyboards?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment