Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Can I recover a CD key from a broken hard drive?

best gaming laptop hard drive on Best Computer Games of All Time
best gaming laptop hard drive image



Eli


My brother had a game on his laptop. Hard drive fried. Now tried to download game on new laptop and says its already used because of old one. Can it be retrieved?


Answer
Unless things changed it doesnt usually show your cd/game key on the game or hard drive. Sorry.

What is the best gaming laptop money can buy as of today?




Alex


I just got a job and I would like to save up to buy a nice gaming laptop. I only care about power, not hard drive space or screen size.


Answer
Get a desktop. Cheaper and more powerful.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Can I recover a CD key from a broken hard drive?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment