Monday, August 19, 2013

What is the Best Laptop Cooling pad for a gaming laptop?

best gaming laptops 17 inch on Best Laptops Reviews: ASUS G74SX-A1 17.3-Inch Gaming Laptop - Republic ...
best gaming laptops 17 inch image






My laptop gives off alot of heat and i want a laptop cooling pad that has strong fans and does a great job cooling my laptop. It is 17 inches.


Answer
belkin and it costs $45(more or less)

Should I buy a laptop bag for the airplane? Or put the laptop in my carry on small suitcase with wheels?




brokenhear


Here are the things I want to bring with me on a 9 hour flight:

Laptop 17 inch + charger
Portable DVD player + 7 movies
2 cell phones and iPod
And my purse.


Should I use a carry on suitcase to put my laptop in??? Or should I purchase a separate laptop case for the laptop and put the DVD player in my purse?

Help!



Answer
You will have to remove all your electronics to go through every
security checkpoint. You may be questioned on entering the
country why you have so many duplicate electronics - certain
countries are very strict with ideas that you will resell these items.
Long flights have individual movie screens, and you can choose
from recent releases, classics, TV shows, news, games etc.

Personally, l would just get one wheelie carryon to organize
all your stuff (and when you get to security, put your purse in
the carryon, that way it is much less likely to be stolen off the belt)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is the Best Laptop Cooling pad for a gaming laptop?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment