Sunday, August 18, 2013

What are good specs for a gaming laptop?

best gaming laptops youtube on Gaming Desktops 2013 on Fresh-Gadget.com
best gaming laptops youtube image



Nick


I have a pretty mediocre laptop, and I want to get a new one that works for gaming. What are the specs for a good gaming laptop? I don't want any top-of-the-line laptop that's going to cost a bunch of money. Just specs decent enough to play Starcraft and The Old Republi (when it comes out) without lagging like crazy.


Answer
Gaming Laptop Chart
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5QdtEy-qao

How can i build a good gaming laptop from scratch?




Jaesic


I want to build a good gaming laptop from scratch with at least 2.2 ghz processor (i think its a processor) and a really good graphics card. i am also an editor and my render times are RIDICULOUS with my current laptop.


Answer
Key word right there "laptop". What you should be asking is how can I build a desktop that will allow me to run any game and flawlessly render video faster than I can edit it. And allow me growth room for future hardware.

Then I would drop a youtube link that will teach you all you would ever need to know about building a killer desktop...
http://www.youtube.com/newegg

As far as what you asking a laptop, you will pay 3 times more for a branded name puter that will never be up to a long time/intense task of making videos.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What are good specs for a gaming laptop?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment