Friday, August 23, 2013

what specifications do i need for a gaming laptop?

best gaming laptops 17 inch on ... 3d 173 inch http www laptoppicker com archives asu asus best rated
best gaming laptops 17 inch image



tom


I want to buy a gaming laptop (but not really sure where from but i was thinking origin pc's but I wouldn't really care too much as long as it's good) there is a lot of customization and i'm not sure what to add on too it. Also my budget is around $3000 and i'd like to be around 17 inch.


Answer
while alienwares are indeed overpriced, with a large budget like your they offer the best mobile performance computers available. check out the m18x as its the highest upgradeable platform available.remember that with thick gaming laptops a specialized bag is required as a regular 17 inch laptop bag will not fit a 17 inch gaming laptop let alone an 18 inch if you get the m18x.
if you are not going to use up all your budget then i'd go with an asus g75 with an SSD. this will offer the best performance with price in mind.

Is a 1600x900 resolution screen good for a 17 inch laptop?




Kush


I bought a laptop with a 17 inch screen with a 1600x900 screen and I was wondering if that is ok or good. I will prob use the laptop for medium gaming, web surfing, and watching movies. The full HD screen was too expensive for my budget so I had to settle for this lol.


Answer
Yep,i'm on a 17' 1600x900 res laptop and its perfect for gaming and watching movies,i got toshiba p770-120




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: what specifications do i need for a gaming laptop?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment