Sunday, August 18, 2013

How can i build a good gaming laptop from scratch?

best gaming laptops newegg on ... Raid SSD On GT60 & GT70 Gaming Laptop | How To Make & Do Everything
best gaming laptops newegg image



Jaesic


I want to build a good gaming laptop from scratch with at least 2.2 ghz processor (i think its a processor) and a really good graphics card. i am also an editor and my render times are RIDICULOUS with my current laptop.


Answer
Key word right there "laptop". What you should be asking is how can I build a desktop that will allow me to run any game and flawlessly render video faster than I can edit it. And allow me growth room for future hardware.

Then I would drop a youtube link that will teach you all you would ever need to know about building a killer desktop...
http://www.youtube.com/newegg

As far as what you asking a laptop, you will pay 3 times more for a branded name puter that will never be up to a long time/intense task of making videos.

What is a good customizable gaming laptop?




The Doctor


I need a. Customizable gaming laptop that can also hook up to a printer for school. My budget is anything below 1200 us dollars.
Thanks in advance
Also in needs a battery life of more that 4 hours



Answer
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16834152339

decent laptop gaming high max

laptop battery can last 4 hours or more if on power saving mode




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How can i build a good gaming laptop from scratch?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment