Wednesday, August 21, 2013

What should I consider when buying a gaming laptop?

best gaming laptops for minecraft on InFamous: Second Son | 5 Minutes of Official Gameplay Footage [HD]
best gaming laptops for minecraft image



(no name)


I realize that "gaming laptop" is like an oxy moron but I don't have room for a desktop. What should I look for when buying a laptop. The one I have now lags so hard its ridiculous. I need it to be capable for MInecraft, C&C, Civilization, maybe sims. So nothing that crazy as far as gaming goes.If you have any specific suggestions that would be great.

For example what should I have (minimum) processor, graphics card, RAM, etc...

Thanks



Answer
It would be nice to know your price range, I could make a pretty solid recommendation, but i'll do my best in directing you to a good computer.

Two things to stay away from if you want a gaming laptop.
1) Mac's. They are wayy too overpriced for what they have to offer.
2) Alienware. Sure they are great gaming computers, but they break easy, and they are overpriced as well.

Processor:
I reccommend an Intel i5 or higher (i7 would be best)
anything above about 2.8Ghz is good, above 3.0 is ideal.

Graphics Card:
Nvidia GeForce is a good line of graphics cards, 1GB is good.

RAM:
Anything 4GB or higher.

I recommend any XPS laptop from Dell.

What is a good but cheap gaming laptop that can run World of Warcraft on MAX settings?




Charlie


I'm looking for a gaming laptop around $700 or less preferably. Im not trying to run Crysis 3 or Battlefield 3 on max settings more like smaller games such as WoW, Team Fortress 2, Minecraft, and perhaps a few other games on steam. I would like to run games like that especially WoW and TF2 on max settings. Please if anyone knows a good gaming laptop that can run that in my price range please give me an answer.

Thanks.



Answer
try http://www.newegg.com




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What should I consider when buying a gaming laptop?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment