Friday, August 23, 2013

What type of laptop would you recommend?

best gaming laptops brands on Best Gaming/Entertainment Laptop: Alienware M17x - ComputerShopper.com
best gaming laptops brands image



TaCoZ5


Alright so recently my computer has been kinda sucky and I haven't been able to make it faster. So Im planning to get a new gaming laptop soon but im unsure of what brand would be best to use. I was thinking of Alienware but my my friends have been saying its not as good as it says. So could anyone recommend a GAMING laptop brand that looks nice. OH and there's no REAL money limit but preferable $1200 or bellow.


Answer
around the price you are talking about, I would recommend the Samsung Series 7 Gamer...and this is just because of price...The Samsung is a great new gaming laptop for the price but in truth, spending a little more will go a long way i think. I've reviewed dozens laptops for www.newgaminglaptop.com and if money really isn't a price then i would highly recommend the Razer Blade Pro..Newest hardware and an ultra thin design and it has an innovation called the Switchblade UI... to read more about it check out the source websites. Plus there is a large list of reviews there so you can go over them and see which one will work for you.

hope this helps,

Game On!

Could you help me with a gaming laptop?




Kodey


I'm looking for some good gaming laptop brands because I really want to buy a decent gaming laptop, so could you name some good gaming laptop brands that I could look at? Thanks.


Answer
The decent gaming laptop should be an Alienware M17x R4 gaming laptop. With its top class graphic card and the newest extreme 3rd gen intel core-i7 processor, that made for gaming laptop only, this laptop should run all of hardcore games smoothly at high detail setting.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What type of laptop would you recommend?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment