Friday, October 11, 2013

Apple Mac or Sony Vaio?

best gaming laptops 2013 under 1500 on Monggo unduh atau Download Peta Jalur Mudik Jateng DIY dibawah ini ...
best gaming laptops 2013 under 1500 image



Ryan


I am a sophomore right now and I want a laptop for school. I need it to write essays, make a few project presentations, and maybe play a few games for when i am taking a break. I have software I want to install for my Networking class and I plan to take this laptop with me when I go to college because its a computing college and I will have alot of software to install. I have almost $900 saved up for a laptop and my parents are willing to throw in some money too. I was wanting a VAIO E Series 14P Custom Touch Laptop. The touchscreen capabilities will allow for easier access, just like being on a phone:
3rd gen Intel® Core⢠i5-3230M (2.60GHz / 3.20GHz with Turbo Boost)
Windows 8 Pro 64-bit
Microsoft® Office 2013 Home & Student
14" LED backlit display (1600 x 900)
Touch screen
Intel® HD Graphics 4000
750GB (5400rpm) hard drive
8GB (8GB x1) DDR3-1600MHz
Imagination Studio⢠VAIO® Edition software (For video/music/picture editing)
And i will get this for just under $1000

My dad says to get a Mac computer because they are immune to viruses. But I dont plan to download any strange software. Just do research. And Vaio comes with Microsoft Security Essentials.
2.5GHz dual-core
Intel Core i5 processor (Turbo Boost up to 3.1GHz) with 3MB shared L3 cache
8G Ram
128G Memory
Intel HD Graphics 4000
13" Screen
$1500

Personally I want the Vaio, It has Microsoft 8 (which I am going to be certified in soon) and Word/Powerpoint/Excel/OneNote. It also has that editing software and an app store to get some apps. Not to mention its touchscreen. The Mac...well I am not familiar with them. I know they have safari and not Windows, and are immune to viruses. What should I get?



Answer
Mate! I am now using Apple Mac. It's useful and it is a good buy.

Your Laptop is a fair price. 1000$ is really great to buy.
I just have a little concern about CPU.

But, If I were you, I would choose Apple Macbook.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Apple Mac or Sony Vaio?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment