Monday, October 7, 2013

what are the newest technological gadgets that everyone must have?

best gaming laptop gadget show on Cool computer gadgets Fan Control  Thermometers
best gaming laptop gadget show image



gotham158


I'm thinking, if I went to a consumer electronics show tied in with video games, what kind of gadgets would I like to see there including companies...i.e. I'd love to see the mod book, modified mac laptop to tablet even though it's not out yet.


Answer
It's time we had a cheap high def/HDTV lightweight head set. (Glasses) something that will work on gaming systems as well as lap tops and connectible to the new gen of video cell phones. the best of the old ones were only like 800x600 damn heavy and priced way out of reach! it's way past time we had something with 1600X1200 and capable to display a different image in each lens so we can do something close to 3D TV... something designed by Oakley so they look good too!

Where do I get the vista desktop sidebar for windows 7?




Rin Medea


I have just gotten a new laptop with windows 7 as the operating system and I am used to the sidebar in vista that could show the weather/date/games etc. I have tried just to google it and did find something but it wasn't the same as the sidebar I got with vista. Is there a special website I can go to to install one?


Answer
Right-click the desktop and there should be an option labelled "Gadgets." They've been improved over Vista in that they're no longer confined to a sidebar. You can drag them anywhere on the screen now.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: what are the newest technological gadgets that everyone must have?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment