Monday, October 7, 2013

Should I buy the PlayStation Wireless Headset?

best gaming laptop deals 2012 on Daily Deals: Lenovo IdeaPad Y400 Gaming Laptop, Aeron Chair and More ...
best gaming laptop deals 2012 image



Tyrant


They work with PCs as well.
In your opinion is $99 for high quality sound with virtual 7.1 surround sound a good deal or are there better wireless headsets for under $150?
If so I'm looking for a headset to work with my laptop and gaming consoles.



Answer
Honestly, I have seen a lot of problematic questions with this headset(i almost bought one myself, and im glad i settled for the official wireless bluetooth headset). I've got a friend saying that it always disconnected when he used it, and broke easily(plastic).

What you SHOULD do is just drop turtle beach and other off-brand stuff. Because if we look at all the other sony accesories (official wireless headset, duelshock 3 controllers), we know they're good and worth buying. but i think this headset was a hicup for Sony.

What you SHOULD do is wait for the Pulse Stereo Headset that Sony is releasing this fall. It's basically a enhanced stereo headset, giving very good sound quality and it dont look as breakable as the origonal stereo headset,as its not ALL plastic.

They're releasing it for 150$, check it out.
http://blog.us.playstation.com/2012/06/01/introducing-the-pulse-wireless-stereo-headset-elite-edition-coming-this-fall/

Which laptop brands is the best?




Xue12


I wish to buy a new laptop(touch screen) recently.I want to buy a laptop(touch screen) that could last long.
If possible, please tell me the best touch screen laptop brand/model.



Answer
Is there a site to watch for good laptop reviews and comments on the brands?

HP - The best laptop is hp. I read HP makes some of the best gaming laptops for the price. Even HP non gaming laptops are suppose to be some of the best.

Acer - I always thought Acer was an average brand. I heard it's total garbage in 2012. I have seen some in stores, the material is quite cheap on most, but hardware wise I don't know nothin' bout em.

ASUS - The one brand I really trust. Had ASUS mobo's and ASUS gpu's. Never have failed me. I have heard now that their customer service is awful and the laptops are quite average.

Lenovo - Don't know much about this brand. All I heard that it was very good.

Sony - Sony seems to have good quality products that are not computers. I have only heard bad things about the Sony VAIO.

Dell - Never liked Dell. Overpriced crap. Dell/Alienware overpriced crap, nuff said.

Samsung - Went with a friend and bought a brand new Samsung laptop last year. Wireless card was broken. Returned it to the store and got a different Samsung. The Hard Drive was clicking - returned on the spot. That's all I can say about them.

Toshiba - a laptop I own. Nothing fancy, not for gaming. Got a deal on it. Hate the touchpad and keyboard is average. Material is average. The charging port was flimsy and broke. Got it fixed though.

Compaq (HP) - other laptop I own. Quite old, AMD 64. Pretty average. Nice keyboard and touchpad, decent screen. Runs very hot though. Try installing Windows and you have to prop the laptop up or the computer will turn off. The DVD drive is slowly failing.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Should I buy the PlayStation Wireless Headset?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment