Friday, October 11, 2013

Can I take my laptops Windows 7 and put it on my PC?

best gaming laptops windows 7 on Avoid These 7 Common Mistakes When Buying A New Computer
best gaming laptops windows 7 image



S


My PC has Windows 8, but it is for gaming. My laptop has Windows 7, but it's for office work, etc. Is there a way I can put my laptops Windows 7 onto my PC and then put my PC's Windows 8 onto my laptop? Laptop is a Samsung, PC is custom build.


Answer
No there is no way to do that, unless you have the original install discs (dvd) for windows 7, and windows 8.

Which graphic card is the best for a broad gaming experience on my laptop?




PhysX Addi


I will usually play on an Xbox 360, but there are games for my laptop (windows 7) like Guild Wars 2, Team Fortress 2 and many other games on Steam (free-to-play) that i would like to play. However, I just don't have required graphic card need for these games and i will miss out on these games. What are some graphic cards you can recommend that will allow me to have a very broad experience in multiple games.


Answer
It's a laptop. You can't install a graphics card.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Can I take my laptops Windows 7 and put it on my PC?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment