Friday, October 11, 2013

What processor do you run in your system?

best gaming laptops reviews 2011 on Budget Gaming on Budget Gaming Pc November 2011 Budget Gaming Pc
best gaming laptops reviews 2011 image



Ryan Davis


I currently have a laptop with an Intel i5-430m. It's a decent processor and I can accomplish just about anything with it. Multitasking is decent and photoshop runs well. I was just wondering if I should jump into 2011 and build a desktop or two revolving around the new AMD Phenom II x4,x6 or an i7.


Answer
http://secure.newegg.com/WishList/PublicWishDetail.aspx?WishListNumber=11354589 is my i7 1366 build. Lifetime warranty- Motherboard/GFX Card/ Surge protector/ RAM / and they don't carry Ultra brand PSU so I am buying that from http://www.amazon.com/X4-Series-1050W-Atx-Ps/dp/B002QFMBUE/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1303417621&sr=1-2-catcorr . Yep you guessed it Lifetime Warranty. These aren't companies EVGA, CORSAIR, Ultra that have only been around for a couple years. These are tried and true companies that will be around for a long while. i am not blind to the quality side. Just because something has a lifetime warranty does not lead me to automatically go with that company. I have read user reviews, benchmarks, "lab" reviews etc. All of these decisions are informed. There is always going to be the naysayers and a small number of compatibility issues, buyer ignorance and defective units. No matter which PSU, board, stick of RAM whether it was from Corsiar or Patriot or Crucial or Kingston or if I was looking at the boards whether they were P67 or x58 1155 or 1366 GigaByte MSI or EVGA I did my research. So with that being said I am comfortable with the PSU and the Warranty.

Sandy CPU and 1155 motherboard. No lifetime on the board

GIGABYTE GA-P67A-UD7-B3 LGA 1155 Intel P67 SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX Intel Motherboard
Model #:GA-P67A-UD7-B3
Item #:N82E16813128480
Return Policy:Limited Replacement Only Return Policy
In Stock

Intel Core i7-2600K Sandy Bridge 3.4GHz (3.8GHz Turbo Boost) LGA 1155 95W Quad-Core Desktop Processor BX80623I72600K

Intel Core i7-2600K Sandy Bridge 3.4GHz (3.8GHz Turbo Boost) LGA 1155 95W Quad-Core Desktop Processor BX80623I72600K
Model #:BX80623I72600K
Item #:N82E16819115070
Return Policy:CPU Replacement Only Return Policy
In Stock

I am taking a bit, A BIT, of a hit in the performance end but with a lifetime warranty on the foundation MOBO, PSU and GFX card and the RAM I am comfortable with what I have put together as far as my 1366 chip-set/ i7 CPU build goes. If I were you I would go with the Sandy to optimize your build to your taste and the subsequent hyper-threading advantage. I'm a gamer so that really isn't to my advantage.

How to know when graphics card is overheating ?




todai5


i have Mobile intel series chipset 4 graphics card on my laptop

i play FIFA 2011 and League of Legends and they run fine.

BUT how do i know when its time to stop playing so my graphics card won't overheat ?



Answer
Just keep playing and don't worry. If it gets too hot the computer will shut itself off to avoid heat damage.

Personally, i run two screens and on my 2nd screen i have all my monitoring software for temperatures and clock speeds etc so i can see them any time at a glance.
You could run a program like GPU-Z while you're playing but you will not be able to see it. It will have to run in the background but you can set it to create a log. When you close the game you can review that log and see what the temperatures were and how hard the video card was working second by second.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What processor do you run in your system?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment