Saturday, October 12, 2013

Will the Sims 3 and the expansion packs work on my computer?

best gaming laptops november 2010 on Conclusion - Five Gaming Keyboards, Tested
best gaming laptops november 2010 image



Riley F


I recently got a new laptop in mid-November 2010. I was wondering if my computer will be able to handle the game and it's expansion packs. I have 230 GB free space on my hard drive, my processor is 2.40GHZ, and the RAM i have left on my computer is 7.8 GB. Please help me out withthis. I want to play the game and its expansion packs so darn bad I have waited 2 years since the first game came out.
I have: Intel HD Graphics (Core i5). I currently am using 47 MB out of 1696 MB in graphic memory and my processor speed is 2394 MHz.



Answer
What graphics card do you have?

is my laptop capable of playing this video game?




lewis95


my laptop is an emachines e430v2-
http://www.ultra-laptops.com/laptops/manufacturers/pos/emachines_e430-102g16mi

is it capable of running and playing the PC game call of duty black ops released in november 2010

call of duty black ops requirments (scroll down on the link)-
http://www.game-debate.com/games/index.php?g_id=703&game=Call%20of%20Duty%207



Answer
Your computer will most likely struggle playing this game from a quick glance at your specs and the games requirements. And to the post above for the systemrequirementslab.com, Black Ops isn't out yet, so he can't run the test and see if his computer can run it.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Will the Sims 3 and the expansion packs work on my computer?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment