Tuesday, November 19, 2013

How can i build a good gaming laptop from scratch?

best gaming laptop graphics on Gaming laptops up to 15.6 inch
best gaming laptop graphics image



Jaesic


I want to build a good gaming laptop from scratch with at least 2.2 ghz processor (i think its a processor) and a really good graphics card. i am also an editor and my render times are RIDICULOUS with my current laptop.


Answer
Key word right there "laptop". What you should be asking is how can I build a desktop that will allow me to run any game and flawlessly render video faster than I can edit it. And allow me growth room for future hardware.

Then I would drop a youtube link that will teach you all you would ever need to know about building a killer desktop...
http://www.youtube.com/newegg

As far as what you asking a laptop, you will pay 3 times more for a branded name puter that will never be up to a long time/intense task of making videos.

What's a good gaming Laptop with better graphics then a gtx 555.?




Chandler


I currently have an Alienware x51 Desktop with a gtx 555 graphics card and want to get a good affordable gaming Laptop without down grading. Most of the games i have depend on a gtx 555 or higher. Does anyone know of a good Laptop that will cost close to an x51 with graphics just as good or better graphics than my previous computer. Imput highly appreiciated, thanks.


Answer
A slightly better laptop graphics card would be the 670M. Cost is right around $1000 and remember, this is barely an upgrade, offering about 5% more perfomance. If you want more punch, there's the HD6990M and the GTX580, which are in the $1400+ category. These laptops are quite powerful and will no doubt be very heavy as well. If you have money to burn, or looking for the max performance, and something that even desktops cower against, the HD7979M and GTX680M are up for the job. These mini-space heaters are perfect if you're looking for a gaming laptop and a leg warmer all in one. Throw about $1600 in the air, and the laptops will drop from heaven.

I suggest going to xoticpc.com if you're actually gonna buy them.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How can i build a good gaming laptop from scratch?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment