Monday, November 18, 2013

Where can I find a good gaming laptop that I can do monthly payments on?

best gaming laptop graphics on Best Gaming Laptops - Core i7 Gaming Laptop
best gaming laptop graphics image



James


I just want a good gaming laptop that I can monthly payments on.

Would like at lesat a nvidia 8700 graphics card, good processor, and 2GB of ram.

Thanks all :)



Answer
there is always the the manufactures websites. you will see all of their models and some will even custom make one for you. they will also offer their own credit on the website that will let you make the monthly payments.

many of the gaming laptops are from other brands you won't find in stores. such as asus laptops, or alienware etc. you can do a search on newegg.com and use their payment program.

one of the biggest advantages to getting a brand name you find at any store, is the warranty. just keep that in mind. i know dell and hp have gaming set ups. check them out.

What is a good and cheap gaming laptop?




John


Im looking for a gaming laptop with a quadcore processor, 4gb ram, over 500 gb of memory, and a high quality graphics card. I need it to run battlefield 3 well with no lag and good graphics. What are some good laptops for under 500$?


Answer
gaming laptop > $500




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Where can I find a good gaming laptop that I can do monthly payments on?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment