Saturday, November 23, 2013

How does his Gaming laptop still compare to modern day Gaming Laptops?

best gaming laptops compare on 3D Pro Joystick 942-000005 - Asus Laptop - UK Best Deal Sale Laptops ...
best gaming laptops compare image



Isaac


Well, I am looking at a used DELL XPS 1710 which I know several years ago was top of the line for gaming laptops. This particular one is decked out with the Intel core 2 Extreme and 8800m GTX's in SLi. How well will this still perform in modern day? Does this still run DX10 or 11? Thanks!
I am sorry I meant DELL XPS 1730



Answer
Now-a-days Core 2 Extreme is outdated, however it will perform fine for regular use,you know, for watching movies,etc. As far as Gaming is concerned, it will play some old games fine. With new games, it can do well with some lower settings.

Is the Sager 2096 a good laptop compared to others?




Chris


Compared to a sony vaio it is better and a bit more expensive but compared to an alienware it is much cheaper but does what I want. Is the Sager a good reliable laptop compared to others if I wanted to use it for some minimal gaming and microsoft word?


Answer
You can't go wrong and I personally recommend Dell! There are hidden long-run costs that one does not initially see when you purchase a Notebook PC other than Dell, HP or IBM and later encounter difficulties or attempt buying replacement parts like a battery, or say a keyboard etc.

Also if you're buying for college then I do NOT recommend a Notebook PC bigger than 15.4" bec we have 3 DELLs incl a larger 17" Notebook PC and the larger ones are nice but much too heavy to lug around campus as well as too big for lecture hall desks in college...

I mentioned we own 3 Dell Notebook PCs and why I recommend DELL, HP or IBM for those living in the United States is that those 3 particular PC Notebook manufacturers literally supply all the business Notebook PCs to the major corporations and Government so replacement parts are readily available esp on EBAY at even a more reasonable price than the manufacturer website. Thus in the long run, being able to get the exact replacement part extends the life on your investment.

FYI my 1st Notebook PC was Gateway bec I couldn't afford Dell at the time and what a mistake is was when I needed to purchase a new Notebook battery <= costly bec not readily available like Dells... and FYI I also ran into a similar problem when attempting to upgrade the memory.

Note if you are looking for DELL bargains, then visit their DELL OUTLET site...

http://www.dell.com/outlet

Hope Above Info Helps!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How does his Gaming laptop still compare to modern day Gaming Laptops?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment