Monday, November 18, 2013

What's the best processor to get in a LAPTOP?

best gaming laptops under 800 dollars on Gaming Laptops under 600 Dollars | Gaming Laptops under 800 Dollars
best gaming laptops under 800 dollars image



Pearls for


I'm in the market, (soon to be) for a laptop, HP.

What's the best processor I can get in my laptop for under 800 dollars?



Answer
Hi

Get ACER Aspire Intel duo core for cheaper than what you plan to pay.
Acer is rugged, extremely reliable and very very fast to load or play games. Compaq is another good but for the sam eprice and slightly slower but, very sturdy and made to carry around.
The problem when we fix HP is that you are always stuck to ask the complany for this and those drivers. Not so with what I am suggesting.

Your choice for under $600 and fully loaded as well with Vista.

What is the best laptop to buy for gaming under 800 dollars?




Gabriel F


Wanted to buy a new laptop because this one is crapping out on me. Anywho have any advice on which laptop to buy? I would like it to have a good video card because I want to be able to play current games on it like Fallout 3 or something.


Answer
Well the Asus is a nice laptop you can find better deals on gaming laptops. The 4G of ram might be little lite for gaming, go with anything that has 6G of ram. Don't spend more then $600 they are going down.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What's the best processor to get in a LAPTOP?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

1 comment:

  1. Nice article. I was really amazed to read this. I found a lot of new information while reading this. This certainly has piqued my interest in your work. I'll look forward to more of your articles. laptop finder

    ReplyDelete