Saturday, November 23, 2013

What are some good and cheap gaming laptops?

best gaming laptops under 500 on Best Gaming Laptop under $500 in 2013
best gaming laptops under 500 image



12motor


Any good gaming laptop that is under 500$? Please, if you can, list as many as you want/can with links. Thank you.


Answer
Hi there, like almost everyone else you start at the wrong end of things. You want a gaming machine, but I bet you have no idea what is the minimum power you need to run the games you want to run. So first get the info on the games you want, that will tell you the minimum configuration you can use to run that game.
Then you start looking for machines that have that minimum power or more. So, to get any help at all you are going to have to do a little work. Find the configuration you need to have. Then simply either go to the web sites of the computers and look or do a little shopping, see what is out there. Sure you can come here and ask, but so far I don't see that you received much of any help other than 500 is probably not enough.
Good luck and do your home work.

Im looking to get laptop but need help with specifications?




Sega


I want windows 7/XP/Vista and although not a gaming laptop (because of price) I want it to be fast enough to play flash games and unity player and play cpu games such as the tycoon series (nothing too intense with graphics though) I wont have too many programs installed on it mabye just the basics like acrobat and a few other miscellaneous programs. I tend to have more than one program open and hope speed wont be affected as much. as usual i want cpu and internet to run smoothly.

Price range for me is at most 500 although if there are gaming laptops under 500 then that would be better.

Under these conditions. what cpu specifications should I follow?



Answer
Try the HP DV7 series they have Intel Core I5 or I7 some of them have Blu-Ray and they have large memory capacities.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What are some good and cheap gaming laptops?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment