Tuesday, November 5, 2013

How long is the battery on a Hewlett-Packard Pavilion dv9000 supposed to last?

best gaming laptops november on ... 1000 | Laptops Under 500 | Laptops Under 300 | Best Gaming Laptops
best gaming laptops november image



bwm_nsd


My battery pack on my laptop lasts about 1-hour.....is this about the right time for a laptop...I need to know because I have only had this laptop since November and I need to call HP if I am not getting my recommended usage out of this laptop. I do not think an 1-hour is a good time. I have never owned a laptop so, I am asking you guys.


Answer
Sorry, HP's are junk. They are just a Compaq with a different name and color, made in China...Junk. They also have the worst service department in the world, literally.

Laptop batteries will usually last from 1.5 to 5 hours, depending upon the demand, the battery and the use. Sound burns up a lot of juice as does the DVD player so if you're watching movies or playing games an hour is about right.

You can purchase a better battery.

Good luck

What laptop brands are of great quality and last long off of the charger?




Just right


I've had this Toshiba since November 2008. It has given me numerous problems. I've never dropped it or did anything crazy to it, but it sucks quality-wise. It used to last 10 minutes off of the charger; then about 5 minutes; now it doesn't even power on without being plugged in. I'm looking for a laptop with really good quality, that can also last without being charged for a while. Your suggestions would be very helpful. Thanks.


Answer
I have spent a good bit of time recently looking for a laptop that was powerful enough to run games and still be within my budget. I have been thoroughly satisfied with my purchase Of ASUS A53SV-XE1 . The only problem that I have with it is that it is bogged down with a good bit of bloatware to start, but that is really to be expected on every computer.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How long is the battery on a Hewlett-Packard Pavilion dv9000 supposed to last?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment