Wednesday, November 6, 2013

What are the best gaming Laptops that are out right now?

best gaming laptops for minecraft on ... good gaming laptops for minecraft below the range cachedi am thinking
best gaming laptops for minecraft image



Jonell


I have been doing some research on gaming laptops that can really run through games like Far Cry 3, Bioshock Infinite, Minecraft, MMOs, etc. The only ones that have caught my eye is the Alienware m17x and m18x, and Sager laptops.

If you can recommend some other ones I would really appreciate it.

By the way I am looking for a laptop because I will be moving around for the next couple years so I dont have time for a Desktop, and I'm looking for quality Hardware atleast under $2,500 so thanks in advance.



Answer
As a general rule of thumb, try to avoid Alienware laptops. They are the best gaming experience you will ever have, for about three hours. They they overheat and burn themselves out, leaving you with a somewhat crispy, very expensive paper weight. Try an ASUS laptop, they have several good gaming laptops.

What is a good quality gaming laptop for a good price?




NateTheGre


I play Minecraft on a tiny little netbook, and it sort of works when the render distance is tiny, graphics are fast, etc.... So I would like a better gaming laptop, but not a thousand dollar Alienware laptop or anything. I don't have that much money to spare, so if I can find a cheap laptop that runs Minecraft well, that would be great!


Answer
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16834200695

There's no sense in buying a low end laptop that more than likely deliver what you pay for. Nothing. Investing in any laptop with a graphic card and a low end CPU is just asking for your money to be burned. If you really want to get rid of your wallet, I accept donations. Or, you can make a quality, sensible purchase with long lasting, quality components that will provide outstanding performance for at least 2-3 years before considering an upgrade.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What are the best gaming Laptops that are out right now?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment