Wednesday, November 6, 2013

What should I do for Christmas this year?

best gaming laptops march on The appearance of the DeepCool M6 featuring hard edges, shapes and ...
best gaming laptops march image



parenting


My kids already have to many toys and clothes. I was thinking of getting them a laptop but hubby veto that idea.

How does new bedroom furniture sound? I could fix up their rooms (which would most likely be a better idea as I plan to sell the house next year)
We did just take a trip to Louisiana but I could take them to my Dad's Lake house.

My kids play ball and catch but not to good at sports they are only 4 yrs, 2 yrs and 5 months old



Answer
So you have an infant to a 4 year old and aren't going to do Christmas for them because "they have enough all ready". I'm sorry but I think it's a bad idea all the way around.
Taking a trip or redoing their rooms at that age is not going to be appreciated. Kids want things they can unwrap and play with not furniture they have to "keep nice" or a trip that they may never remember taking years later. Besides, if you're moving anyway, why sink all the money into redoing any room when you won't be living there and the new owner is likely to change it anyway after they move in.

Your best bit is to go through all the toys they don't play with anymore and donate them long before Christmas. If they are broke or have critical missing pieces, throw them away. Clothing, if you can't reuse it as hand me downs for your younger children and it has no sentimental value to you then donate it as well if it is free of severe wear and stains.

Buy them some new books. New clothing or PJ's for Christmas. Get some toys like an art center, something for outside rather than inside if you are over run in the house. How about new toy boxes with their names on them for their rooms to keep their personal things in? get some board games for kids that are in their age range to play together.
My son has oodles of indoor things to play with but for his birthday in March instead of telling people "don't buy him toys he has too much all ready" we just told them "outdoor toys, swim items for summer or books". Kids like things they can have and open. When they are this young it is more important to them. As for stockings you could always put in some treats, new crayons, coloring books, tub toys (throw out worn out ones that you have at home), things that can go in the car to amuse them with a tote with their name on them to keep in the car with their car toys.

A laptop at their age is a bad idea. It would end up broken and would be a waste for them at their age.

What to do on a eight hour flight and am I crazy to packing this early?




whitney p


My family just brought tickets for a flight to Germany for March like two days ago. The reason why we are going in march is because my brother is being shipped out to Afghanistan. My family also wants to see his baby daughter my niece. We got a nonstop flight to Germany for eight hours but I have no idea what do on the flight. I am bringing my laptop and The Vampire Diaries first season dvd and hopefully my new iphone 4s(sprint) which switch carriers in January. What else can I do on the plane?


Answer
Oh, Ive had 11 hour flights :)
Theyre no that bad, really.
Take a book with you, watch VD, play on the little screen (theyre usually placed on the front seat..) so there's like games, movies, and so on...
sleeping helps too!
Hope you have a good timeee.x




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What should I do for Christmas this year?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment