Tuesday, November 5, 2013

What kind of custom gaming laptop could I get with this?

best gaming laptops list on Top 10 Gaming Laptop Price List India
best gaming laptops list image



Dr.Salt


Ok, I have about $2000 bucks, what kind of custom gaming laptop could I get? Can some one list out the best parts I could use. Stay with in the budget of $2000 dollars please.


Answer
I found myself in a similar situation earlier this year and bought both a desktop and a laptop rather than spending 2k on 1, why not spend 1k on 2?!

I bought a Lenovo y570 laptop (core i7 (3.0GHZ), Geforce 555M, 8GB RAM) $900 on new egg

AND the parts for a gaming desktop core i5 2500k (5.0GHZ), 16GB RAM, 128GB SSD RAID0, Geforce 560ti, 850W PSU, which I assembled myself.

The desktop can run Battlefield 3 Maxed at over 60 FPS and the laptop can do it on medium at nearly 60 FPS.

Overall I am very happy because when at my house and gaming I play on my desktop and when I am mobile or at a lan party I can game just as good as most people.

What are some good and cheap gaming laptops?




12motor


Any good gaming laptop that is under 500$? Please, if you can, list as many as you want/can with links. Thank you.


Answer
Hi there, like almost everyone else you start at the wrong end of things. You want a gaming machine, but I bet you have no idea what is the minimum power you need to run the games you want to run. So first get the info on the games you want, that will tell you the minimum configuration you can use to run that game.
Then you start looking for machines that have that minimum power or more. So, to get any help at all you are going to have to do a little work. Find the configuration you need to have. Then simply either go to the web sites of the computers and look or do a little shopping, see what is out there. Sure you can come here and ask, but so far I don't see that you received much of any help other than 500 is probably not enough.
Good luck and do your home work.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What kind of custom gaming laptop could I get with this?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment