Wednesday, November 6, 2013

What HD graphics card should be recommended for my laptop?

best gaming laptop graphics card 2010 on Auctioneer What is it?--For good being to auction house must first ...
best gaming laptop graphics card 2010 image



Victor


I have an old 2010 toshiba laptop. I was wondering what HD graphics card should be recommended. My HD graphics is a ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4200. It's DAC type is 400MHz. and it's display mode is 1600 x 900. I can still play games like TF2 and Half Life with little lag. But when I tried to play games on Steam like Left for Dead 2 or Gotham City Imposters, it lagged a lot. I'm not looking for the best HD graphics card, just one that's pretty decent and could still allow me to play brand new games on my laptop.


Answer
Just so we are clear, you are looking to buy a replacement laptop with an upgraded graphics card (better than what you currently have) so you can play some of the newer games.

The reason that I assume you want to buy a new laptop is because you (for the most part) cannot upgrade or replace the video card thatâs in a laptop. Some of the gamming laptops will allow you to replace the video cards (EG Sager, Asus, MSI, FalconNorthwest) but even then they only make the graphics cards for a few generations and the upgrades a very minimal when compared to the device that was originally in the system.

With that being said, if you are looking for a new laptop that has a better Graphics Card, you need to first determine how much you want to spend.. Gaming laptops start at about $1,100 (USD) and keep going up. If you want a gamming laptop then I recommend looking on NewEgg.com just do a search for âgaming laptopâ you will get a number of great products to pick from.

The main thing is to know how much you are going to spend.
Here is a list of Good graphics cards, in list by price that you can expect to pay for a laptop that has the card. (Amount in US Dollars)

$500-700
Radeon HD 7730M
Radeon HD 7550M
Radeon HD 6470M
GeForce GT 610M
GeForce GT 630M

$700-900
GeForce GT 630M
GeForce GT 635M
GeForce GT 660M
Radeon HD 7570M

$1,000+
GeForce GT 670M
GeForce GT 680M
Radeon HD 7870M

I hope this helps.

How do I find out what kind of Graphics Card I need for my computer?




SuperStar4


I am running a nongaming Laptop (Acer Aspire 7741Z, to be specific). Acer, bless their fucking souls, decided to make their very own hardware for the intel graphics! This same hardware hasn't recieved any updates since late 2010. All new games can run on my computer, at least they would be able too. If it weren't for my graphics card, most games I can run perfectly fine. How can I check what type of card I need? I just need to know this information, I have a very tech savvy friend that is going to help me choose the best card from my price range and possible cards that I can use. Thanks
Let me go ahead and clarify- I can't update it, because Acer no longer puts out updates for this card. I am also running on Windows 7. Thanks again



Answer
Thats easy. You've got a laptop and you CAN'T put a different card in it to begin with. You want better graphics, you buy a new laptop. End of story.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What HD graphics card should be recommended for my laptop?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment