Friday, November 8, 2013

What kind of laptop should I get for college and gaming?

best gaming laptop for your money 2011 on LotRO: Shadows of Angmar - gameplay 03 - Run in Garth Agarwen (pc)
best gaming laptop for your money 2011 image



Ryan


I am looking to get a new laptop for not a ton of money, and it would be for college, mainly notes, documents, powerpoints, etc. and gaming, mainly WoW, plus internet use. Any suggestions on what I should get?


Answer
alienware, hp, toshiba, sager, battalion - they see the specs and pics here
http://www.gadgetrophy.com/2011/11/ultimate-gaming-laptops-1.html

Should I buy a macbook pro now 2011 or wait for the 2012 version?




RuddyMoua


Don't tell me to buy something else different because I want the macbook pro for school.
Is the Macbook pro 2012 version going to be faster?
What do you think about bootcamp and games?
Games like
Lower end games
DOTA
LOL

Higher end games
Starcraft 2
Diablo 3 when it comes out.



Answer
for gaming, I would be better off having a PC, preferably an Alienware because its graphics are much better and more powerful than macbook pro.

But....

If you want a macbook pro for gaming, yes you'll have to dual boot (bootcamp), the 15" and 17" are better for gaming, 15" high end 2.2Ghz has much better graphics and would strongly recommend that for its GPU speed and processor speed.

I bootcamp my macbook pro for dota allstars (game is very addicting) and as far as I can tell, its not as bad as you think. It will work almost like a PC, but it gets hot, thats my only concern ( I have a cooler pad for mine. ) My macbook is able to handle the games for hours, tested intensely over the summer.

If you want to game on macbook pro, I strongly recommend a cooler pad because your mac will get extremely hot. Keep your laptop cool so the battery will long last and so is your laptop (clean it regularly from the inside, ie clean the fan from dust)

don't wait for 2012 because it will not change much, just some software updates and thats about it. Get it now if you want to.

if you want to save money on macbook pro, buy it from internet because you can save over $200. Don't buy one from apple store, they will rip you off.


EDIT: A 15" mac will be able to handle that, your a dota fan as well? nice, I thought I was the only one.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What kind of laptop should I get for college and gaming?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment