Friday, December 27, 2013

Can a pc game meant for windows 95 be played on windows 8?

best gaming laptops windows 8 on ... hood of Windows 8, or why desktop users should upgrade from Windows 7
best gaming laptops windows 8 image



Meghin


I bought a PC game on Amazon that is meant for windows 95 and it installed alright on my laptop (windows 8) but it won't let me play it. Then I got my old windows XP out and the disk file won't even pop up. Help?


Answer
actually windows 95 games are low configured then windows 8they dont support it because it is too high configured.Heck,ironman 1 which is meant for xp and vista dosent run on windows 7..

Hope u kinda got the idea!!

How to dual boot windows 8 to windows 7?




Roger


I just purchased a gaming laptop MSI g70, and it comes with windows 8, I would like to install a second OS ( windows 7). Can someone please point me to a guide or website that explains this in detail.


Answer
The first thing I have to say, is WHY? If you are going to use windows 7 anyway just reformat the craptastic windows 8 and install a clean fully working windows 7.

Ok, now that Ive got my hatred of windows 8 off my chest, here is a link to a tutorial that will show you how do do it.

http://www.extremetech.com/computing/143380-how-to-dual-boot-windows-8-and-windows-7




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Can a pc game meant for windows 95 be played on windows 8?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment