Saturday, December 28, 2013

Which laptop? R835-P70 or Summer 2011 MacBook Air?

best gaming laptops summer 2011 on ... Ryan Gosling won the
best gaming laptops summer 2011 image



Jane S


I am a college student looking for a quality lightweight laptop. I don't game or anything like that, mostly just browse the web (stream movies/tv, fb, etc), use word/excel/PowerPoint plus I have a decent amount of music/pictures. Long battery life and ultra portability are most important to me, also price. These two computers are my top contenders. Suggestions/help/advice?? Thank you so much!


Answer
I will strongly recommend you Apple MacBook Air. It is best for portability and so much light weight to carry anywhere. You can check this out at

http://www.amazon.com/Apple-MacBook-MC965LL-13-3-Inch-VERSION/dp/B005CWHZP4/ref=zg_bs_565108_3&tag=arskas-20

Read this opinion from an actual user, and you'll know why I recommend this laptop

http://www.amazon.com/review/R206JHRBYMS395/ref=cm_cr_pr_perm?ie=UTF8&ASIN=B005CWHZP4&nodeID=&linkCode=&tag=arskas-20

What's your opinion? Which list of stuff should I get for Christmas???:)?




K.


Option A:
iPod Touch 4G with camera:)
Wii with 3 games & and pink/blue controllers
Dress from Forever 21
Sony VAIO Laptop

Option B:
iPad
iPad case
room re-decoration
plasma tv
MacBook Pro laptop

Option C:
iPhone 4
iPod touch 4G
plasma tv
DELL laptop
new bed && curtains

Option D:
iPhone 4 with 3 cases
iPod touch 4G with 5 cases
plasma tv
room re-decoration
3 Forever 21 dress'
SONY VAIO laptop
all summer 2011 long Vegas vacation at the Aria hotel suite

P.S I'm 17:) turning 18 in January 18:)



Answer
It would be funny if you get nothing for christmas...




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Which laptop? R835-P70 or Summer 2011 MacBook Air?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment