Saturday, December 28, 2013

What would be a good brand to buy a gaming laptop from?

best gaming laptops affordable on best laptop ever images,View best laptop ever photos from 18614 china ...
best gaming laptops affordable image



Shaft


im looking at getting a gaming laptop this summer, and I know someone will say alien ware but what about other brands. I would also prefer it affordable like 1-1.5k or cheaper if possible.
Also I know dell and hp and apple offer student discounts, but do alienware and toshiba and other brands.



Answer
alienware make good stuff call them build to order

What is the best affordable gaming laptop?




Lchs011


I'm looking for a gaming laptop within the $1k-$1.3k range.

Any suggestions?



Answer
check newegg this one is pretty good
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16834115458

but this would be my pick
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16834220340




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What would be a good brand to buy a gaming laptop from?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment