Friday, December 27, 2013

How much will a gaming PC cost?

best gaming laptop pc 2012 on Best gaming laptop under 1000 dollars 2012
best gaming laptop pc 2012 image



Timmy


Something that can play current games like BF3 at ultra high and even games of the future (2012-?)

The best everything in the PC, how much pounds will it cost? £

Please don't tell me to go buy a gaming laptop, laptops are shit in my view...



Answer
my gaming computer I built costed about $1300 AU dollars and it plays BF3 at 60 fps ultra, but if your looking for something pre built and just shipped to you ready to set up id say origin pc you can choose everything including a customised case that would probably set you back about $5000 with about 2 graphics cards and a nice CPU with water cooling and a good overclock

Can you tell me whats kind of gaming laptop able to handle 2012 games on maximum ?




Jared


I want one that run maximum on everything and I don't want to hear something like this "made destop from scratch saved you lot of money? I don't give a fudge about price as long it run 2012 pc games on maximum


Answer
Alienware is way overpriced... but if your determined to get one get the m17 or m18 because the rest are total shit. Here is a better Gaming laptop
Battalion 101 X7200 its $1,989. Only downside is that it has a 500 GB Hard Drive and is a little small for those who want all of their games and media on their laptop. You could just get an external hard drive.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How much will a gaming PC cost?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment