Saturday, December 28, 2013

What's a good new laptop with a webcam that isn't a MAC?

best gaming laptops under 800 dollars on Gaming Laptops under 600 Dollars | Gaming Laptops under 800 Dollars
best gaming laptops under 800 dollars image



Emma Aceve


Preferably can play zoo tycoon + all four expansions and maybe sims or something. I don't want a full blown gaming laptop, just one that can play some games is all. And also under 800 dollars!


Answer
Oh man, for 800 dollars you can get SO much! You need to pick out more options though... 13" screen? 14'? 15"? 17"? 15" is pretty standard.

I personally really like Dell laptops a lot. I've had a number of them and haven't had any issues. They almost always come with webcams too.

For $800 you could probably even get a 15" laptop that *does* have a dedicated video card so you could definitely play Sims. (I could probably even build one that could play Sims 3 for that price.)

Need a good laptop for graphics and processing power?




Erin Owens


I'm in the market for a new laptop, but I need a fast processor, lots of ram, and an excellent graphics card. I do play games, but also I'm a digital artist and large documents in Photoshop with tons of layers (which is pretty typical for what I do) all but kills my current computer (my games DO kill it) - which is admittedly little more than an expensive paperweight. If possible, I would like to find one for under 800 dollars, but I do understand that it may not be feasible. Any advice?


Answer
Go for the Sony VAIO E Series. It's highly recommended. for all your artist needs, it is the best/ I'm an individual music producer and I use it a lot. Dual boot Linux Ubuntu for more options in your Photoshop work!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What's a good new laptop with a webcam that isn't a MAC?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment