Friday, December 27, 2013

How much does the average gaming laptop cost?

best gaming laptops $1500 on iBUYPOWER Computer :: Tundra P1-177SM Gaming Laptop
best gaming laptops $1500 image



Marquise


Trying to find a decent gaming laptop to play Battlefield 3 on.


Answer
For $700, you can get a decent laptop that should runs Battlefield 3 at low-medium.
About the average cost, it should be $1500 for a decent gaming laptop. $2500 for the best one.

What's the best laptop for about 800 dollars?




Beluga


I'm a college student that's majoring in computer science. Needs good memory and good RAM. Any suggestions?

I'd like a laptop that doesn't overheat when I play games but I doubt there's one for 800 dollars. All the fancy gaming laptops are like 1500+.



Answer
There are many trust me but you need to have some knowledge and order a suitable one!You need to know ram proccesor motherboard video card driver cdrom driver etc......only this way....a premade one though is more expensive but you can get one on a discount!My laptop doesnt overheat on gaming has 4 gb of ram and pretty nice memory....it costes 550 EUROS!you can then just add more ram!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How much does the average gaming laptop cost?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment