Wednesday, December 25, 2013

what is the best gaming laptop under $700 that has a cd/rom i can buy?

best gaming laptops 2013 under 500 on Best Laptops Under $500 | Cencelx
best gaming laptops 2013 under 500 image



Christophe


I just bught a laptop but 3 months ago i was nooby at computers and know that i know more i would like to know what good gaming computers are there under $700 that can play the latest games at minimum settings and that also has a cd/rom. thanks in advance:)


Answer
For the latest game at minimum setting I would definitly go for the Y510 which is a little above 1000$.

If you're really tight with your money, I would recommend the Acer Aspire V5-552G-8632 AMD A-Series, at ~530$. Bottomline, just wait a few more months to really get something with more muscle, like a Y500 or a Y510P from Lenovo.

You can have much more details about cheap laptop on that website : http://bestlaptopforgaming.org/laptop/bang-for-the-buck-gaming-laptops-under-500-reviews-2013/

Let us know how it goes. But keep in mind that with that price range (700$), you wont be able to play games like assassin's creed 4, batman arkham orginins and so on. Make sure you know what you do prior to buy such thing

C

I really want to start PC Gaming, More info in the description.?




Kylie


Okay so, I have decided that I want to star PC gaming and I have a few questions.

1.) Hard drives are like the heart of everything, so what would be a good one for a beginner? I don't really have a technological background either so building one is out of the question. I just want one to start off with.

2.) Should I just use a regular old monitor or get a specialized one? (if that's worded correctly)

I don't want to spend too much in the beginning, but as time goes one get better equipment. From what I've been researching some of the lesser expensive ones are about 500-600 so are there any recommendations for equal or below?

Any advice or input would be great.



Answer
With a lower budget, why not just get a Gaming Laptop so you can game anywhere?

An example laptop would be the Acer Aspire E1-571-6811.

You can see more laptops within your price range here:
http://bestlaptopforgaming.org/laptop/bang-for-the-buck-gaming-laptops-under-500-reviews-2013/


Do your research before making a selection. :-)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: what is the best gaming laptop under $700 that has a cd/rom i can buy?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment