Friday, December 27, 2013

what is a good website to buy a gaming laptop in australia?

best gaming laptops in australia on Laptops And Tablets Best Laptop Deals Ultrabook Cheap Tablet
best gaming laptops in australia image



Sam


i need to buy a new gaming laptop under $1000 so what is a good website that sell gaming laptops that are australian or one that ships to australia


Answer
Estate goods.com

What do I need to know before I can switch my UK power cord for an Australian power cord?




Nick Whisp


I just bought a gaming laptop from a UK company. It has a UK power lead and I live in Australia. I want to buy a replacement power cord (with an Australian plug) but what will I need to know before I can buy it? I can't just buy any old cord out there can I?


Answer
cut the UK plug and mount an Australian one. Laptop chargers are compatible everywhere on this planet except the plug.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: what is a good website to buy a gaming laptop in australia?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment