Monday, December 30, 2013

Whats the cheapest gaming laptop i can buy for eve online?

best gaming laptops 14 on Best Computers - Gaming Systems
best gaming laptops 14 image



SVC


I'm looking for a cheap gaming laptop. I know there's probably not one cause I've searched for them. But what's the cheapest one I can buy for eve online. It only needs to last for about a year. Thanks =]


Answer
Actually, you are in luck. Up until 3 weeks ago a half way decent laptop for gaming would set you back at least $800, but AMD just released their new processor line based on the Llano platform. They are called the A series processor. Like the Intel Sandy Bridge core i series, they have the ability to change their clock speed to match whatever task you are performing and they have integrated graphics built right into the cpu, but unlike the core i series, the A series has much superior graphics capabilities. It can run most of even the highest demanding games to at least their medium graphic settings all without a graphics card. You can't do that with the Intel chips. Here are a few models to take a look at:

ASUS K53TA-BBR6 $479.99 at Best Buy
*************************************************
AMD A-6 Quad Core
4 GB DDR3 RAM
500 GB Hard Drive
Radeon 6650 Graphics


Lenovo - Ideapad Laptop Z575-129922U $529.99 at Best Buy
*********************************************************************
AMD A4 3300M* processor Dual Core
4GB DDR3 memory
Multiformat DVD±RW/CD-RW drive
15.6" LED-backlit high-definition display
500GB Serial ATA hard drive (5400 rpm)
ATI Radeon HD 6480M graphics


Toshiba - Satellite Laptop L745D-S4214 $529.99 at Best Buy
***********************************************************************
AMD A4 dual-core processor 3300M*
4GB DDR3 memory
Multiformat DVD±RW/CD-RW drive with double-layer support
14" LED-backlit TFT high-definition widescreen display
640GB Serial ATA hard drive (5400 rpm)
AMD Radeon HD 6480G graphics

Gateway NV55S07u-6344G50Mnrk 15.6" LED Notebook $499.99 at www.mwave.com
***************************************************************************************************
AMD A6-3400M Quad Core
4GB DDR3,
DVD-Writer
500GB HDD
AMD Radeon HD 6620G Graphics

What is a good gaming laptop that is up to date and also has a good price?




Nate


I am always on the move and I need a gaming laptop (because let's face it... Xbox and PlayStation can argue all they want but PC will always come on top). I've been stacking a whole bunch of games in my steam library but my laptop can only play TF2 and CS:S on VERY LOW settings. I want to play higher resolution games without there being "problems" (i.e. lag, overheating, below medium graphics, low RAM/Memory, etc.) and I also have certain specifications. Back light keyboard, front screen camera (including integrated microphone of course), Windows 8 OS, and (optional) 1080p. Now I've looked at the Alienware 14 and saw it's price. It was high but I was planning on buying it. Then when I got together with some of my nerdy friends I learned one of my friends has some Dell computer (sorry I don't have the name) that was $400 and it can run games like Bioshock Infinite on medium... Well damn... I don't need to run ultra on all my games but I WILL NOT run any lower than medium. I would like to know what laptops that would be around that price range and will last me for awhile. I would need to run games like Skyrim, CoD Ghosts, GTA V, War Thunder, ARMA 2, and other various games that are well known and/or new. I can't get a desktop and I can't "make my own laptop". I would also just like to say thanks in advance for taking your time to answer.


Answer
Well i think the gaming laptop which is not very expensive and very capable at the same time is Lenovo IdeaPad Y510p. Lenovo IdeaPad is really nice laptop which can high graphic games since it has i7 processor, 8GB RAM and Dual NVIDIA GeForce GT750M Discrete Graphics. see more information in this review:

http://whatlaptop.org/lenovo-ideapad-y510p-15-6-inch-laptop

Well if you could just raise your budget you can get a laptop from ASUS ROG series which is again a high performer but Lenovo is pretty competitive too. Hope this answer help.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Whats the cheapest gaming laptop i can buy for eve online?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment