Tuesday, December 31, 2013

What brand of gaming laptops gives you the best bang for your buck?

best gaming laptops sager on Sager 5760 Pre-order Club - Page 2
best gaming laptops sager image



Steve


I'm looking to invest in a gaming laptop, but as a mostly console gamer I just don't know much about the industry. If I'm looking to spend under $1000, what's the best kind to get? I would like to be able to run something like Battlefield 3 at close to full capacity, if that's possible in this price range.


Answer
Alienware is overpriced garbage. Sager is very good but expensive. I have heard great things about cyberpowerpcs

15.6" 1920x1080 Full HD
⢠Intel® Core⢠i7-2670QM Processor
⢠[FREE upgrade] 4GB 8GB (4GBx2) DDR3-1333 RAM
⢠NVIDIA GT540M 2GB Video
⢠Intel HM65 Mainboard
⢠640GB 5400RPM SATA300 HDD
⢠8X DVD Rewritable Drive
$885
http://www.cyberpowerpc.com/category/notebook/

What is the best gaming laptop I can get for my price range?




Garrett


I want a new gaming laptop because mine is dying out. Currently it plays 45 average fps on all settings on world of Warcraft. I will be using this laptop mostly for WoW and would like it specced for gaming. I've looked at Asus and Sager but idk what to get. My price range is anywhere from 750-1200 dollars, please help me I would like to run 60+ fps on At least good or high settings for wow


Answer
I'd say getting an ASUS republic of gamers laptop is gonna be way better than an Alienware. Asus laptop has better cooling and performance and is cheaper than an alienware




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What brand of gaming laptops gives you the best bang for your buck?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment