Saturday, January 4, 2014

What is the best gaming laptop I can purchase for $700 or under (tight budget)?

best gaming laptops 700 on best baby names 2012 boy best baby names 2012 hindu bbc weather uk 5 ...
best gaming laptops 700 image



Colonel


I'm on a pretty tight budget, what is the best gaming laptop I can purchase for $700 or below. Your help is appreciated. Please give me your opinion or direct me to some websites.


Answer
this is 679 with free shipping and sales tax is only charge din california from this site. this is an amd a8 processor, it is a quad core with turbo boost technology and a two dedicated 1 gb graphics cards installed on it.contact me if you need more help.

What is a decent gaming laptop for under 700$?




dawson


Im looking for an good gaming laptop ( no acer or netbooks.) for under 700$
I want it to be able to play new games like diablo 3 , skyrim , and cod.

I dont want the computer to be of date in 2 years.



Answer
I think you can't get a gaming laptop at your budget, better get a desktop you budget would probably fit.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is the best gaming laptop I can purchase for $700 or under (tight budget)?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment