Thursday, January 2, 2014

What should a 13 year old boy (turning 14 on march) get for christmas?

best gaming laptops march on Best Value Gaming Pc Build Under 1000 For March 2013 | Free PDF Files
best gaming laptops march image



dudeLOL


I am 13 and I want a laptop so badly, but my parents don't want to get me one for christmas. I gave up already about that and my parents are asking me what I want. I chose the new 8GB iPod touch. However, I don't just want that, I really want something good! I already have a good mobile phone, and I don't want another one (since it's barely new). What other electronic stuff shall I get?


Answer
heyy, honestly i would go with a PS3 it the best gaming system around(my thoughts) its really good the blue ray is awesome then games are beast, you can surf the web, you anit got to pay for internet like the x-box 360, i got mine when i was ur age and im 15 lol, if u got a ps2 with a bunch of games get the 60 or 80gb ps3 so u can still play then if not just get a 20 or 40 then higher gig like 120 and 160 is just a waste of money, want any ideas for games just message me

Which laptop-selling company provides the best customer support?




Nonny


I currently have a Dell and because of my terrible experiences with their customer support, i will not be purchasing my next laptop from them. One of my top priorities in my search for a new laptop is the quality of customer service. I'd appreciate specific examples rather than general statements, if possible. Thanks.


Answer
Consumer Reports last rating (March, 2010) of computer put:
Reliability: from #1 on down: #1: Apple, #2: Acer, Toshiba, #3: Lenovo,Gateway, HP, #4: Sony, Compaq, #5 Dell

Support ranking (March 2010), from #1 on down:
Apple (score=86); Lenovo (63), Toshiba (60), Dell (56), HP/Compaq (53), Acer/Gateway (39)

A 2012 PC Magazine Reader's Choice Awards on laptops rated in order: Apple, Alienware, Sony, Asus and Lenovo tops,
http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,2817,2400797,00.asp

I have also read many reviews that the Genius Bar at the Apple Stores is the most knowledgeable of tech support offered in a retail store setting. However, their Tech Support is not cheap, unless you buy a 3-years Service Agreement from Apple.

If Tech Support is your top concern, you may want to look into a Mac. Apple is the biggest personal computer and have the volume to get the best suppliers. Well. Maybe not the suppliers who are best to their own employees.

If you want to stay with Windows, I'd recommend Lenovo because their Thinkpads are still better made than most. Sony as a corporation has lost a lot of business in TV, music players and game consoles and hasn't really put out anything special in computers.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What should a 13 year old boy (turning 14 on march) get for christmas?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment