Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Where can i buy a graphics card for my VAIO laptop and what other components do i need?

best gaming laptop vaio on Sony VAIO YB Laptop with AMD dual-core E-350 APU - Mini Laptops
best gaming laptop vaio image






I have a VAIO laptop model VPCEE33FX. I was wondering if i can change its graphics card instead of buying a gaming laptop. If this is possible, where can i buy one and what other components, if any, do i need (adapters, boards, etc)?


Answer
Not possible. Laptops, except very high-end boutique models, CANNOT have video upgraded. Even if they can, such cards are in VERY limited supply and do NOT have the latest and greatest available, and are VERY expensive (3-4x regular video card costs).

What game should I play on a Vista platform laptop?




alexvultur


Hello everybody! I am a senior in high school, already got into college and I have nothing to do all day long! I just purchased a laptop vaio with a 2.0 processor and 3.0 RAM. Please tell me what addicting game should I kill my free time with:). No World of Warcraft please since I already played that for 2 years. Thank you very much


Answer
try call of duty games, TRY FALLOUT 3, try Gears of War, maybe if you like WoW you will like oblivion.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Where can i buy a graphics card for my VAIO laptop and what other components do i need?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment