Saturday, March 8, 2014

A best gaming laptop for 500-900 dollars?




Nawzad T


i want it to handle game like
bf3
gta
cod...etc
and maybe future games because for me this is alot of money



Answer
Not going to happen for that price

In order to get good performance on a laptop you need to shell out over $1200 or so, however if you spent $800-900 on a desktop then you could get a powerful gaming desktop from ibuypower or something.

Where can i find a gaming laptop for around 900 dollars?




STARBUCKS


I just want to get some ideas and look around before i buy.


Answer
You should get a Toshiba Satellite M65-S9092. It's great for gaming! I have one, and I love it. I would highly recommend it.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: A best gaming laptop for 500-900 dollars?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment