Thursday, March 6, 2014

Good laptop games....?







Got a question for those pc gamers...
I've always been a console gamer... however in about a week and a half, I'm going to Japan and need something to entertain me on the plane

What are some good laptop games that will run on these specs:
intel i3, 2.something Ghz
4gb ram (1066Mhz)
1.5 gb shared video mem.



Answer
Depends of the graphic card. You need to mention that because that's what matters the most.

If the v/c is from ATI or Nvidia then Sims 3. :)

Trading old laptops in Japan?




Crayon Toe


I've been living in Japan for 2 months now, and I bought a laptop when I got here that I thought was okay. I want to play graphics-intensive games and unfortunately I didn't realize this laptop had an integrated graphics card when i bought it, as I was desperate for something at the time.

I have obviously encountered problems opening lots and lots of games, and I'm wondering if there's any trading system set up in Japan where you can trade in an old Laptop to get a new Laptop a bit cheaper. There is nothing actually -wrong- with this laptop, except it isn't what I wanted and because of the language barrier I couldn't properly explain what I wanted.

Any info would be greatly appreciated, or if anyone knows any other way I could possibly get a better laptop without just buying a new one and owning two. Thanks in advance!



Answer
I don't think there is trading system in Japan. But you can sell the old one at an used computer shop or online auctions to get money to buy a new one.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Good laptop games....?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment